We offer many courses taught by friendly and highly qualified instructors. For more information about any of the courses listed below, you can call us at (631) 727- 7578 or submit inquiries through our contact page.
Continuing Education Courses:
All the Following Courses are made by appointment.
Academic material Rentals and Boat Charters are not included in any pricing.
ADVENTURE DIVER - $299
- 3 Dives, 1 Day @ Hampton Springs- Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery
ADVANCED - $199
- 2 Dives, 1 Day - Deep and Boat dives
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE - $75
- Combined with O2 Provider (Both Required for Rescue)- $125
RESCUE - $299
- 2 Academic Sessions, 1 Pool Dives, 1 Open Water Dives
- Drift Diver - Two Open Water Dives - $200
- Boat Diver - Two Open Water Dives - $200
- Deep Diver - Four Open Water Dives - $370
- Wreck Diver - Four Open Water Dives - $370
- Search & Recovery - Four Open Water Dives - $370
- If completed S&R adventure dive - Three dives needed - $299
- Dry Suit Diver - 1 Pool Dive, 2 Open Water Dives - $250
- Drysuit Rental - $400
- Navigation Diver - 3 Open Water Dives - $299
- If completed Navigation Adventure dive - $199
- Night Diver - 3 Open Water Dives - $299
- Peak Performancy Bouyancy - 2 Open Water Dives - $200
- If completed PPB Adventure Dive - $99
- Digital Photography Level One - Academic + Pool Session - $125
- Digital Photography Level Two - Academic Session, Pool Session and One Open Water Dive - $200
- $50 Camera Rental
- Equipment Specialist - 6 hours classroom only, online academics included - $200
- Enriched Air - Classroom only, No Dives - $125
- Full Face Mask - One Pool Dive, Two Open Water Dives - $250
MASTER SCUBA DIVER
- 5 PADI Specialty Certifications of your choice.
PUBLIC SAFETY DIVER
- Intro to Tech - $350
- Decompression Procedures and Advanced Nitrox - $995
- Trimix - $995
- Explorer Rebreather - $995
Professional Level Training Courses:
- Divemaster Course - $600
- Done at your own pace. Requires you to assist with classes, complete academic materials, take a final exam and perform skills at demonstration level.
- Prerequisite - Must be 18 years of age, have a PADI Rescue Diver certification, have an up to date EFR Certification and Medical Statement. (Last 24 months)
- Assistant Instructor Course - $950
- 3 days - Academic Session, Pool, Open Water Dives - PADI Online Included, not books/crew pak
- Prerequisite - Must be a PADI Divemaster.
- Open Water Scuba Instructor - $1095
- Combined with EFR & O2 Instructor - $1395
- Must be an Assistant Instructor.
- EFR Instructor Course - $225
- Emergency O2 Care Instructor - $150
- Must be an Open Water Scuba Instructor
- EFR & O2 Instructor - $250
- Instructor Development Course - $1495
- Add EFR & O2 Provider Instructor Course - $1695
- This course prepares you to take the Instructors Exam (IE) which if passed will make you an Open Water Scuba Instructor. This course consists of academics, pool sessions and open water dives usually done over the course of 7 days.
- Price includes the PADI online materials but not the Books/Crew Pak.
- You must be a PADI Divemaster to participate in this course.
- This course can be split into two parts, Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- Specialty Instructor Course - $200
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer Preparation Course - $695
- Must have 25 Open water Certifications and 5 PADI specialty instructor certification
- IDC Staff Instructor - $450
- This course will allow you to assist with instructor development for future PADI Professionals. Any class cancellations within 48hrs will be subject to a $50 rescheduling fee.
Any courses cancelled within 48hrs will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.