We offer many courses taught by friendly and highly qualified instructors. For more information about any of the courses listed below, you can call us at (631) 727- 7578 or submit inquiries through our contact page.
Continuing Education Courses
All the Following Courses are made by appointment.
Academic Materials, Rentals and Boat Charters are not included in any pricing.
ADVENTURE DIVER - $299
- 3 Dives, 1 Day @ Hampton Springs- Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery
ADVANCED - $199
- 2 Dives, 1 Day - Deep and Boat dives
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE - $75
- Combined with O2 Provider (Both Required for Rescue)- $125
RESCUE - $299
- 2 Academic Sessions, 1 Pool Dives, 1 Open Water Dives
- Drift Diver - Two Open Water Dives - $200
- Boat Diver - Two Open Water Dives - $200
- Deep Diver - Four Open Water Dives - $370
- Wreck Diver - Four Open Water Dives - $370
- Search & Recovery - Four Open Water Dives - $370
- If completed S&R adventure dive - Three dives needed - $299
- Dry Suit Diver - 1 Pool Dive, 2 Open Water Dives - $250
- Dry suit Rental - $400
- Navigation Diver - 3 Open Water Dives - $299
- If completed Navigation Adventure dive - $199
- Night Diver - 3 Open Water Dives - $299
- Peak Performance Buoyancy - 2 Open Water Dives - $200
- If completed PPB Adventure Dive - $99
- Digital Photography Level One - Academic + Pool Session - $125
- Digital Photography Level Two - Academic Session, Pool Session and One Open Water Dive - $200
- $50 Camera Rental
- Equipment Specialist - 6 hours classroom only, online academics included - $200
- Enriched Air - Classroom only, No Dives - $125
- Full Face Mask - One Pool Dive, Two Open Water Dives - $250
MASTER SCUBA DIVER
- Requirements - Rescue Diver, 50 logged dives, 5 PADI Specialty Certifications of your choice.
PUBLIC SAFETY DIVER
- Intro to Tech - $350
- Decompression Procedures and Advanced Nitrox - $995
- Trimix - $995
- Explorer Rebreather - $995
Any courses cancelled within 48hrs will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.